|Home - Donate - Wish List
Help animals by donating an item from our Wish List!
Even if you are unable to make a time or financial commitment right now, you still can help animals in an important way. By donating an item from our Wish List, you make a direct and immediate impact in the life of a homeless animal.
How your donation helps.
Whether you choose to donate a new or gently used blanket that provides warmth and comfort through the night or nutritious food that fills hungry bellies on a regular schedule, your donation will be used to improve the quality of life and meet the daily needs of homeless animals in our care.
For many displaced animals, being provided with basic care items like soft beds and wholesome meals everyday is either an experience long-forgotten or one they simply have never had before. Your donation of a Wish List item makes it possible for us to provide quality care to all of the animals in our care on a daily basis.
Donations of items to help with the day-to-day care of our animals are always needed and greatly appreciated – these essential care items allow us to continue our efforts to save, protect, and improve the lives of animals.
Please help us to continue our work on behalf of animals’ in-need by donating an item from our Wish List below.
To make it is easier than ever to help animals, we also have an Amazon.com Wish List where you can send much-needed items directly to us.
URGENT - We are always in need of the following items.
- Dry cat and kitten food
- Canned cat and kitten food (no sliced or gravy)
- Dry dog and puppy food
- Canned dog and puppy food (no sliced or gravy)
- Cat litter (clumping)
- New/gently used blankets – small and medium
- Paper towels
- Lysol Disinfectant Wipes
Animal Care Items Needed:
- Smooth peanut butter
- Soft, chewable dog treats
- Crunchy dog biscuits (any size)
- Cat and dog toys
- Cat nip and treats
- Kongs (any size)
- Small, soft blankets and beds for puppies & kittens
- New/gently used twin comforters (or smaller)
- New/gently used bath towels (medium & large)
- New/gently used wash cloths
- Hypoallergenic wet wipes (unscented)
- Break-away safety collars for cats & kittens
- Nylon dog collars - buckle (any size)
- Training Collars for Dogs (Premier, Martingale, Costal, etc.)
- Leather leashes (4’, 5’, and 6’)
Health Care Items Needed:
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% solution)
- St Joseph's Baby Aspirin
- Liquid Children's Benadryl
- Triple antibiotic ointment or cream
- Ziploc bags (quart & gallon)
- Disposable cosmetic pads
- Cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Unopened flea and heartworm treatments
- Unused medication (labeled containers only)
- Dawn dish detergent/Pert shampoo
- Instant Ice Packs (any size)
Office and Cleaning Supplies Needed:
- Hand sanitizer
- Laundry detergent
- Lysol Spray (unscented)
- White Vinegar - Distilled
- Odo-Ban Disinfectant Spray
- Heavy-duty trash bags (29 gallon or larger)
- Humane-capture Live Traps
- Vari-kennels (medium & large)
Donations of essential care items from the Wish List can be made at the following locations:
- Gator's Pet Supplies - Dundee, MI
- State Farm Insurance – Dundee, MI
Gift cards are also an easy and convenient way to support our efforts. When you donate a gift card to Monroe SPCA, you can be assured it will be put to good use. A gift card allows us to purchase those items that are most needed.
We are currently requesting gift cards from:
- Wal-Mart/Meijer/Target/Kroger/Food Town
- Tractor Supply Company
- Pet Supply Stores
- Gasoline Cards
- Office Supply Stores (Staples, etc.)
|Please mail gift cards to:
P.O. Box 607
Monroe, Michigan 48161
If you mail us a gift card we will send you an acknowledgement and receipt.
Monroe SPCA is a 501c.3 non-profit public charity. All donations to Monroe SPCA are tax-deductible.
Printable version of our Wish List.