|Home - Donate - Wish List
Help animals by donating an item from our Wish List!
Even if you are unable to make a time or financial commitment right now, you still can help animals in an important way. By donating an item from our Wish List, you make a direct and immediate impact in the life of a homeless animal.
How your donation helps.
Whether you choose to donate a new or gently used blanket that provides warmth and comfort through the night or nutritious food that fills hungry bellies on a regular schedule, your donation will be used to improve the quality of life and meet the daily needs of animals in our care.
For many of the animals we care for, especially those just coming into the shelter, being provided with basic care items like soft beds and wholesome meals every day is either an experience long-forgotten or one they simply have never had before. Your donation of a Wish List item makes it possible for us to provide quality care to all of the animals we tend to on a daily basis.
Donations of Wish List items to help with the day-to-day care of our animals at the shelter and in foster homes are always needed and greatly appreciated. These essential items allow us to fulfill our mission and continue our efforts to save, protect, and improve the lives of animals who need our help.
Please help us to continue our work on behalf of displaced animals by donating an item from our Wish List: Printable Version of our complete Wish List.
Urgent Needs Wish List: The items on this list are items we use continuously and run-low on frequently:
- Cat litter (clumping)
- Dry and canned cat and kitten food
- Dry and canned dog and puppy food
- New or gently used blankets (small and medium)
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Detergent
- Ziploc bags (quart and gallon)
- Heavy-duty trash bags (29 gallon or larger)
- Pedialyte (preferably non-flavored)
- Benadryl (Children’s Liquid and Tablets – 25mg)
- Pepcid AC – 10 mg tablets
- Disposable cosmetic pads
- Cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Dawn dish detergent/Pert shampoo
Wish List Item Drop-off Locations:
- Monroe SPCA Resale Shop and Adoption Center - 293 W. Monroe St, Dundee, MI 48131
- Monroe County Animal Control - 911 S. Raisinville Rd, Monroe, MI 48161
To make it easier than ever to help animals, we also have an Amazon.com Wish List where you can send items directly to us.
Donating a Gift Card:
Gift cards are also an easy and convenient way to support our efforts. When you donate a gift card to Monroe SPCA, you allow us to purchase those items that we are currently most in need of and you can be assured it will be put to good use.
We are currently requesting gift cards from:
- Tractor Supply Company
- Pet Supply Stores
- Gasoline Cards
- Grocery Stores (Kroger, Food Town, Meijer, etc.)
- Office Supply Stores (Staples, etc.)
Please mail gift cards to:
P.O. Box 607
Monroe, Michigan 48161
When you mail us a gift card, we send you an acknowledgement and receipt.
Monroe SPCA is a 501c.3 non-profit organization. Donations to Monroe SPCA are tax-deductible.